- Kirsti Malterud En allmennmedisinsk vekkelsespredikant. I Fugelli P. En lesebok. Tekster i utvalg 1969-2014. . 2014.
- Bakken, Marit Stordal; Engeland, Anders; Engesæter, Lars B.; Ranhoff, Anette Hylen; Hunskaar, Steinar; Ruths, Sabine Risk of hip fracture among older people using anxiolytic and hypnotic drugs: a nationwide prospective cohort study. 2014.
- Bondevik, Gunnar Tschudi; Hofoss, Dag; Hansen, Elisabeth Holm; Deilkås, Ellen C Tveter The safety attitudes questionnaire - Ambulatory version: Psychometric properties of the Norwegian translated version for the primary care setting. 2014.
- Brurberg, Kjetil Gundro; Fønhus, Marita Sporstøl; Larun, Lillebeth; Flottorp, Signe Agnes; Malterud, Kirsti Case definitions for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) - A systematic review. 2014.
- Burton, Christopher; Lucassen, Peter; Aamland, Aase; Hartman, Tim Olde Explaining symptoms after negative tests: towards a rational explanation. 2014.
- Fosse, Anette; Schaufel, Margrethe Aase; Ruths, Sabine; Malterud, Kirsti End-of-life expectations and experiences among nursing home patients and their relatives — a synthesis of qualitative studies. 2014.
- Guarnieri, Michael J.; Diaz, Janet V.; Basu, Chandreyi; Diaz, Anaite; Pope, Daniel; Smith, Kirk R.; Smith-Sivertsen, Tone; Bruce, Nigel; Solomon, Colin; McCracken, John; Balmes, John R. Effects of woodsmoke exposure on airway inflammation in rural Guatemalan women. 2014.
- Guassora, Ann Dorrit; Reventlow, Susanne; Malterud, Kirsti Shame, honor and responsibility in clinical dialog about lifestyle issues: A qualitative study about patients' presentations of self. 2014.
- Gullbrå, Frøydis; Smith-Sivertsen, Tone; Rørtveit, Guri; Anderssen, Norman; Hafting, Marit To give the invisible child priorityChildren as next of kin in general practice.A qualitative study among general practitioners. 2014, 5.
- Hammarström A, Haukenes I, Fjellman Wiklund A, Lehti A, Wiklund M, Evengård B, Stålnacke BM. Low-educated women with chronic pain were less often selected to multidisciplinary rehabilitation programmes. 2014.
- Hanevik, Kurt; Wensaas, Knut-Arne; Rørtveit, Guri; Eide, Geir Egil; Mørch, Kristine; Langeland, Nina Irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue 6 years after Giardia infection: A controlled prospective cohort study. 2014.
- Haukenes I, Farbu EH, Riise T, Tell GS. Physical health-related quality of life predicts disability pension due to musculoskeletal disorders: seven years follow-up of the Hordaland Health Study Cohort. 2014.
- Iden, Kristina Riis; Engedal, Knut Arne; Hjørleifsson, Stefan; Ruths, Sabine Prevalence of depression among recently admitted long-term care patients in Norwegian nursing homes: Associations with diagnostic workup and use of antidepressants. 2014.
- Jansen, Kristian; Schaufel, Margrethe Aase; Ruths, Sabine Drug treatment at the end of life: An epidemiologic study in nursing homes. 2014.